BagTrans new Hawk-Eye GPS Tracking is a web-based solution that adds a whole new dimension to modern fleet management.
We recently updated our GPS tracking software to the latest version of MT Data’s Hawke Eye. The Hawke eye system allows vital fleet information to be centralised online in the one location. The new and enhanced features include:
- Web based system and is accessible from any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- GPS tracking and historical replays enable viewing of vehicle movements with greater ease of use.
- Waypoint (geo-fencing) management with overlayed Google mapping showing satellite images as an option.
- Fatigue management and Chain of responsibility information data capture which now includes.
- Performance dashboard monitoring:
- Driving speeds and instant email alerts.
- Hours of work.
- Distance travelled.
- Streamlined reporting including:
- Waypoint exception reports.
- Fleet and driver point to point reports such as:
- Trip reports by vehicle.
- Vehicle utilisation reports.
- Non-conformance recording and corrective action management:
- Currently used for fatigue management.
- Exception and alerts reporting:
- Waypoint exception reporting.
- Driver management reviews driving behaviour utilising a points system.